Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I downloaded Facebook Beta last week and then updated regular Facebook to 1.3 the other day. Now both appear to be the same?????
    Is there any difference, and should I delete the Beta version now???
    The beta has a bug fix. Not sure which one but seems to be the one where 1.3 kind of hangs. I got rid of the beta and am just waiting for 1.3.1 . Till there is something big then i'll get beta again.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I'm using the beta with no problem. You can choose anyone you prefer. The beta to me seem a little better.(i.e bug fixes, overall performance.)
    I heard that 1.3 and 1.3.1 were the same sans the name. I would just have the Beta installed though. I **** being to try features sooner.

EDIT---------------------------------------

Umm why did it star out the word " l i k e "?
    Last edited by iTz Nicholas72; 09/04/2010 at 07:31 AM.
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    I have used both and don't find much of a difference now that the official release has been updated. I'm still using the beta though.
    - Verizon Palm Pre Plus UberKernel Screenstate 500/1000
    - Microsoft Zune HD 32gb
    Eventually the Beta will probably be updated again sooner than the Official release.

So you might want to hang onto the Beta for sooner updates coming later on.
    I deleted he original to get rid of double notifications. Beta only here!
    The cool kids use the Beta. Up to you what lunch table you want to sit?
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, AT&T Centro, Palm Pre Plus (AT&T), HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note (Sigh).
    i stick with the beta just because i like the latest.
    But if something goes wrong i still have the official release, for use.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria