1.    #1  
    so I just got my pre plus do all of the sliders close a lil slow?
    They close as fast as you can close them, but some might need a little wearing in
    Maybe you can overclock it and see if it closes faster... Just Kidding!

-On a serious note though, yep ~ that's how the closing mechanism work. I wish mine would have kept that feeling. Enjoy your phone.
    ^^ lol good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Maybe you can overclock it and see if it closes faster... Just Kidding!
    LMAO
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I dropped my Pre which caused the sliding parts to be slightly wiggly. After thorough investigations for a solution, I ended up holding both ends of the opened slider and bent veryyy gently few times. this reduced the gap and my pre is firm again. If you try it, be gentle not to break your screen.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yashor View Post
    I dropped my Pre which caused the sliding parts to be slightly wiggly. After thorough investigations for a solution, I ended up holding both ends of the opened slider and bent veryyy gently few times. this reduced the gap and my pre is firm again. If you try it, be gentle not to break your screen.
    I *really* don't think you should attempt this unless you're trying to achieve cellular (phone) mitosis.