Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have had my Palm pre plus for over a month now. I must say my experience is very pleasant. I use it for personal and work emails use and fun/games.
    I used to have a blackberry and Iphone, I prefer the palm webos over all. I think the OS is amazing compared to other phones. The keyboard was a bite crapped
    with my medium fingers but within a week I got used to it and type just fit. The web broswer is really good - screen could be a bite bigger and should have flash support( hopefully on next device ). Not allot of apps in the catalog but its okay- its not like will you all those apps apple and android offer. Just could use more cool games. now I am just waiting got HP/Palm to release there next devices hopefully it will be a monster to keep up with competition. I plan to be a long time webos user and I think when more people become to find out about palm webos phones the webos community will grow enormous!
    welcome to webOS. if you ever need any questions answered, or help with your phone in any way, this is the place. best online community i've ever come across, truly.

not to rush you into things, but you may want to search for the how-to's on installing homebrew. it's very simple, not at all like a jailbreak or rooting of another device, and it really will turn your webOS experience into something magical. i know that sounds cheesey, but it really is that bad @$s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianboy View Post
    The keyboard was a bite crapped
    with my medium fingers but within a week I got used to it and type just fit.
    Something tells me it isn't the keyboard
    Welcome to Precentral and WebOS.
    Welcome! And if you like WebOS now, just you wait!

And don't forget about Preware and Homebrew. It's safe, and compared to other phone platforms, super crazy easy. And it gives you a whole new way to get functionality out of your phone. It is really really worth it, trust me!