Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    but, here is my Pre:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by schlk21; 09/03/2010 at 08:46 AM.
    Interesting way to lay it all out Nicely done
    Looks Schaweet. Ima hafta steal your idea and make a pic of mine sometime.

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Looks Schaweet. Ima hafta steal your idea and make a pic of mine sometime.

-Gu1l7y
    yeah... the more I looked at it the more I thought "that could make a nice desktop wallpaper"
    Oooh, that IS sweet!

I'm tempted to make one myself! Did you change the background to black prior to screen capture?
    Just make a canvas in your favorite photo editor. The width would be determined by the added widths of each launcher page. This value will be the same for each so (launcher image width x number of launcher page images)

The height of the canvas would be determined by the height of the tallest launcher page image. If the tallest launcher page image is 480 pixels high, then that should be the height of your canvas.

Then you paste each page image into the canvas one by one. You can then reposition them however you like. Just make sure they "touch but don't overlap". You'll get a nice flush image like this.

But wait, you have so much excess space that wasn't used.

You'll have to select all this empty space and fill with whatever color/image you like. Most photo editors have a Magic Wand/Select tool. You can use this to select the empty space.*

Make adjustments as needed an voila you're done**

*Some photoeditors will only let you select a space that actually has "live pixels" in it, and not an empty space. If this happens, just hit Ctrl+I on your keyboard and it should re-select the area you don't have selected. Its called Invert Selection in most drop-down menus.

**Some may notice that your launcher page may not fit in a single snapshot. In this situation you would have to "stitch" the images together. Ie-taking multiple snapshots of the same launcher page at different positions in order to overlap the images to create a single seamless image.

Phew! Ok, ok I'm done. Just looking out for those that haven't had much experience manipulating photos and such.

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    it is very inspiring for a newbie like me!!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Just make a canvas in your favorite photo editor. The width would be determined by the added widths of each launcher page. This value will be the same for each so (launcher image width x number of launcher page images)

The height of the canvas would be determined by the height of the tallest launcher page image. If the tallest launcher page image is 480 pixels high, then that should be the height of your canvas.

Then you paste each page image into the canvas one by one. You can then reposition them however you like. Just make sure they "touch but don't overlap". You'll get a nice flush image like this.

But wait, you have so much excess space that wasn't used.

You'll have to select all this empty space and fill with whatever color/image you like. Most photo editors have a Magic Wand/Select tool. You can use this to select the empty space.*

Make adjustments as needed an voila you're done**

*Some photoeditors will only let you select a space that actually has "live pixels" in it, and not an empty space. If this happens, just hit Ctrl+I on your keyboard and it should re-select the area you don't have selected. Its called Invert Selection in most drop-down menus.

**Some may notice that your launcher page may not fit in a single snapshot. In this situation you would have to "stitch" the images together. Ie-taking multiple snapshots of the same launcher page at different positions in order to overlap the images to create a single seamless image.

Phew! Ok, ok I'm done. Just looking out for those that haven't had much experience manipulating photos and such.

-Gu1l7y
    I used MS Paint...
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I think I did this to kind of show I organize my Pre launch pages.

From left to right; games, utilities, main apps, system apps. Then of course, glass effect suite theme, 4x4 icons w/ advanced app launcher and device menu remix
    Dagnabit.

Remember folks, it's Option + Sym + P for Printscreen/Screen Capture.

NOT Opt + Sym + R.

Gotta remember that. I should know, I learned the hard way. >.<

Must've been too excited..
    Come on, schlk21. No Angry Birds? You're missing out
    Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.
    hey, that's really cool. neat to see how others have their device set up, and what apps they are into.
    That's pretty neat... maybe could make a whole thread where everybody posts their whole Pre layout.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    i dont see newsroom anywhere!!!! lol
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pre_daddy View Post
    Come on, schlk21. No Angry Birds? You're missing out
    Verizon user...
    call me old fashioned or boring, but I like good ol 'spades'