Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have never heard of them till just now.. Lol tells you how unwired I am....
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Loved my Helio Ocean and spent many hours on Hofo looking for tips and tricks and advice. Ocean was innovative when released; dual slider, ultimate inbox, 3G, great camera...but became outdated very quickly. They didn't have the money and O2 was released a year late. Remember their pathetic attempt at an iTunes type of app for photos and music?

There are definitely echoes and déjà vu moments when I look at my Palm Pre. I made it the two years of my contract with the Ocean and was tickled pink when I finally jumped to the Pre. I love an underdog. But I'm not waiting two years again. HP has their work cut out for them in this competitive field.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    how many of you guys on here transferred from the helio carrier to sprint and got the pre?i know i did. i got my pre on craigslist. it was a trade for an 8gig ipod touch and some bluetooth headphones. and i got the pre, charger cable/usb. and the touch stone. and a car charger. so whats your tory on how you got the pre aside from if you had helio?
    The Helio carrier? What's your tory? Tori Spelling?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12