1.    #1  
    Hey!

Is there some kind of known issue with trying to add Facebook as a Photo Sharing location in the Photo App? I know for 100% sure that I am using the correct username/password because I can log into Facebook with the App, on computers, etc., just fine. When I try to add the account to the Photo App, all it tells me is bad username or password.

Sprint Pre (not launch)
    webOS 1.4.5

M.
    I haven't tried that....but I am getting a communication error saying invalid api....might be a problem with the facebook app right right now. The mobile site is working fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu73 View Post
    Hey!

Is there some kind of known issue with trying to add Facebook as a Photo Sharing location in the Photo App? I know for 100% sure that I am using the correct username/password because I can log into Facebook with the App, on computers, etc., just fine. When I try to add the account to the Photo App, all it tells me is bad username or password.

Sprint Pre (not launch)
    webOS 1.4.5

M.
    You need to remove all your fb accounts from the apps.

Contacts
    Photo
    Calendar

after you remove them restart the phone. after restart add fb account to contacts. wait until the confirmation that fb finished syncing. then go to your photo app and your fb account will be there as well. simply upload any pic from the photo app and it will upload to facebook....
    i had no issues with linking fb to sharing in my photo app
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVINCIBZ View Post
    You need to remove all your fb accounts from the apps.

Contacts
    Photo
    Calendar

after you remove them restart the phone. after restart add fb account to contacts. wait until the confirmation that fb finished syncing. then go to your photo app and your fb account will be there as well. simply upload any pic from the photo app and it will upload to facebook....

BINGO!

After adding the Contacts account back, the Photo one was just auto-magically there.

Thank you, man!

M.
    you are welcome Xanadu73 - remember to click thanks ....