Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    it's more than testing. It's changing support scripts, training reps, testing integration with their inteenal systems. That's all legitimate (and expensive)

...but the 'security testing' is pure bull.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    "Lowell McAdam gave a very good detailed response. I think he deserves credit for answering honestly and truthfully. Furthermore, I think the security issues of the GPS access by 3rd party applications, is detrimental to both the user and the device. Thank you"

Sincerely,
    Steve Zipperstein
    [url= Leadership[/url]
    with all due respect, his answers were neither truthful or accurate.

I would love to hear the 'security' issue that could come up if google maps could get the radio to wake up and stay awake. I can see where getting lost and being unable to use Foursquare would be a HUGE security benefit. Seriously. And somehow webOS is the only security risk? And somehow no other carrier on the planet has identified this horrific security flaw?

my goodness, just how stupid does verizon think we are? And I mean that with all due respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    "Lowell McAdam gave a very good detailed response. I think he deserves credit for answering honestly and truthfully. Furthermore, I think the security issues of the GPS access by 3rd party applications, is detrimental to both the user and the device. Thank you"

Sincerely,
    Steve Zipperstein
    [url= Leadership[/url]
    @leaningback, do you work for verizon?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12