1.    #1  
    When I try and watch a youtube videos, when I try and watch videos that I've loadedt my phone (that I've watched before) and when I try and play music I've loaded to my phone (that I've played already), I get a "There was an error in playing the file" error. I have no idea what would have caused it and no idea how to fix it, I was just listening to the music earlier today. Can anybody help?
    Ok. Thanks, Kevano for posting this. I've been having the same problem now for a few days now, and it's driving me crazy (or as Dickie Roberts would say, "Nucking Futs!"). I eventually bit the bullet two days ago, and 'doctored' my Pre. It worked fine for the majority of yesterday, then back to that same state again today. I can't begin to tell you how many texts, calls, and alarms I've missed overall because of that. Plus, I can't watch my numerous Antoine Dodson videos or listen to my precious 'old school' music.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I would hate to go through this long weekend without my media playback abilities...