1.    #1  
    Whenever I plug in my phones USB mode, I have a weird issue of after ejecting it, it still is in like..USB mode, so I can't access photos or anything. It says Eject your device.

I think this is due to dev mode, because I can't eject the Pre, but the drive under it, and that option is only available if dev mode is enabled.

To get out of this mode, I have to do a battery pull.

Does anyone have a solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    It's not becuase of Dev Mode, it could be because of a patch.

But are you sure you going to Start > Computer > Right Clicking on the Pre Drive > Eject Device? (Assuming your on windows)

Ejecting any other way could case problems
  3.    #3  
    Yes That's what I'm doing. Well I'm doing the system tray but it's the same thing.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Go into windows explorer, right click on the USB Drive, hit Eject. In Windows 7 it's the same thing, but Vista - no.
    If I were you I'd go into the device manager and hit eject from there. if that doesn't work click on uninstall.... that might be a bit much but at least it'll work.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acidhax View Post
    Go into windows explorer, right click on the USB Drive, hit Eject. In Windows 7 it's the same thing, but Vista - no.
    its the same for vista. and you should always eject to prevent problems. also dont use the "safely remove hardware" thing because apparently it only half ejects it.
  7.    #7  
    This has only happened with my new Pre. Didn't happen on the old one.