1.    #1  
    (kind of long, but i think it's worth reading.. The employee was shocked)

Well, I kept having problems with my bell pre (canada), so I got a refurbished one send from the company bell gets their extended insurance from.So back in around the end of may it arrived, I called to activate it, but they said it's already activated under someone elses name (which made very little sense to me, and the employes where confused). They said they'd look into it, and call me back.

So i got a call in July telling me that I need to return my old phone, so I explain i'm still using it, cause my new one is activated in someone elses name. He said they'd look into it, and call me back.

Today, I called about getting another line on bell, and asked about my pre. The person tried to activate it, couldn't cause it was under someone elses name, and informed me that $400 had been added to my bill (what makes it even more screwed up, is that bell sells the phone for 300 off contract). So i explain the situation, get transfered around. and then the person cancels the pre from the other persons account since it's suppose to be on mine. So we try to do it, it doesn't work.. I let it attempt 5 times like it wants to, then at the end it displayed the sin number.

That's when I realized that while the numbers where similar, they weren't identical like they should be. The employee started laughing his *** off. We realized that they had put the wrong sticker on my device, and that he had just cancelled someones palm pre, and put it on my account for no reason. ( I can't even imagine that guys reaction if he tried to make a call, or send a text )

He couldn't stop laughing, and kept apologizing for being unprofessional, and I kept telling him it's more than understandable. I was laughing to.. Anyways he talked to management and got the 400 dollar waved...

HAS this happened to anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    HAS this happened to anyone?
    Luckily it hasn't happened to me
    we should start combing the forums for a thread titled:

"My Pre stopped making calls all of a sudden....help!"
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    we should start combing the forums for a thread titled:

"My Pre stopped making calls all of a sudden....help!"
    I don't need help.. Everything is working. It's just a story i thought people would find entertaining..

I spend 3 hours on the phone with bell today, this made it worth it...
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I don't need help.. Everything is working. It's just a story i thought people would find entertaining..

I spend 3 hours on the phone with bell today, this made it worth it...
    He's talking about the poor guy/girl that the customer service rep accidentally stopped their service.
    ^_^ That's some story.
    suddenly my phone stopped working. wait until I get my hands on you!
    Sucks that it took since May to get your replacement phone working!
    I had a similar experience.

Got a refurb that had problems and had Sprint send me a new one. The next day my phone would not make or receive calls and texts. Called Tech Support and they tried for hours to get my phone to work to no avail. The following day I get my new phone in the mail and turns out it was already activated with my phone number which removed my old phone from service.