1.    #1  
    Hi folks. Has anyone found a way to create a shortcut you can place in the launcher that will take you directly to the Inbox of an account in the eMail app?
    If you tap on the far left icon on the notification banner for a new e-mail it will take you to the inbox for that account. If you tap on the main part of the banner it will take you to that message.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    If you tap on the far left icon on the notification banner for a new e-mail it will take you to the inbox for that account. If you tap on the main part of the banner it will take you to that message.
    That piece I know. I'm looking for a way to get to the Inbox quickly, even when there isn't mail sitting in the notification area.
    Why don't you just put the email icon on the launcher or am I missing your intent?

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Say this guy has 12 inboxes in webOS. He wants a few launcher icons to take him directly to the inboxes of those accounts regardless of whether or not her has any new mail.

Not possible (unless we have a patch for that).
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Nope! No patch, or I'd be using it already, since I only keep one email on my Pre!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!