1.    #1  
    My Sprint Pre stopped saving photos correctly from the browser or MMS to the phone. It says that it is saving it but does not show up in the photo app. I was able to find one photo saved to the download folder using USB, but is not recognized by the photo app. Any ideas?
    Is it possible you've run out of space? Did you try a restart?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    Is it possible you've run out of space? Did you try a restart?
    I have 600mb free as of right now, I have done a Luna restart, a full restart and pulled the battery. I am able to take photos- these show up in the photo app.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I have the same problem I solved by opening pic in separate window and then saving. Then it worked
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe2gg View Post
    I have the same problem I solved by opening pic in separate window and then saving. Then it worked
    I assume you mean opening "view" in the Text area and choosing copy to photos? That is what is not working.
  6.    #6  
    It's driving me nuts, is doctoring the only possible solution? I would hate to take so major a step for a relatively minor issue.
    Perhaps there's a patch that's interfering? What patches have you added since the last time that you were able to download?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    Perhaps there's a patch that's interfering? What patches have you added since the last time that you were able to download?
    That's just it- I have not added any new patches. I have the browser multi mod, f-105, and device menu mega-mix with flashlight. I have had them for quite a while. I don't know if it is related to 1.4.5 update, but I did that right when it came out- my only recent change.
    Hello, I am having this same problem. Orange key + tap brings up the menu to "Copy to Photos" or "Share Image". I click Copy to Photos, it tells me the picture was successfully copied, but it doesn't show up anywhere in any of my folders. This happened right after I updated to 1.4.5, which I did last night because I've only had the phone for like a week.

Interestingly enough, one time I got the message "There was an error saving the selected image" and the image showed up in my Miscellaneous gallery.

At least you're not the only one.