Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same here I will check it after 12am est time and repost if it's fixed after that.
    Mine shows 10/1/10 also. I'll definitely have to set a back up alarm! I had mine plugged into my speakers but the speakers turned off this morning.....so guess what? I couldn't hear the alarm and I got up 35 minutes late and had to rush. Can't do that again tomorrow!

OMG! Does that mean I get to skip my birthday (Sept 30) and stay the same age??????
    Last edited by joliejolie0930; 08/31/2010 at 09:52 PM.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    THANKS FOR THE NOTICE!!! Mine is also showing as 10/1/10!!! I'll set an alarm on the regular Palm Clock app
    same here
    Well by now most will know, it worked ok at least for me. I set 2 other alarms my regular alarm clock (not pre) and my pre clock that was on the phone. All 3 went off and Timepiece now shows 9/1/10 instead of 10/1/10 and shows tomorrows alarm correctly.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
  6.    #26  
    Thank you, EVERYBODY, for your response.
    good morning all I emailed dev and this was his response: I am seeing the same thing.* I am sure I will be getting a lot of emails about this.* Unfortunately, I have this beta app already submitted to Palm.* I cannot submit another until this one is approved so it will probably be a week or so before this gets fixed.

On a whim I tried something I was a beta tester for the bug he was trying to fix with the disappearing alarms I uninstalled the beta version and installed the app catalog version and alarms are working properly.
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/01/2010 at 10:33 PM.
    My alarm still went off today !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12