1.    #1  
    I was trying to set up hotmail to use EAS and so i had to delete my hotmail email account off my pre so i could re-enter in with the EAS setting, but it wont delete properly and now all i have left is my hotmail outbox, but it won't remove the account, and i can set it up again because there is already an account with my hotmail email so it wont put in another!
    try a battery pull first.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but nothing changed, i still have just the Hotmail Outbox
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    You could always consider a Doctor that will reset your phone to factory standards...being that you joined in 07/10 and haven't posted a whole lot, maybe you don't have a lot of things installed yet and won't lose much? Just throwing it out there, the Doctor isn't all that scary or bad.
  6.    #6  
    @ryleyinstl - Thanks, i will try that!

@sledge007 - I am a new Pre owner and probably compared to most i havent changed much because i apprehensive about chnaging too much and then causing something to not work. Do you have a link to a Doctor if need be?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I think the phone (sometimes) need a bit of extra time to do it's thing....thus the remaining outbox while it works stuff out.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I have 3 Hotmail accounts, they all took along time too go away. Try deleting the account again and let it sit there after you confirmed that you wanted to delete. Mine big one took hours, just takes some time, now I have them all running perfectly.
  10.    #10  
    @sbrad425 - Thanks, yeah i am just going to let it do its thing, i will let everyone know how it turns out!
  11.    #11  
    It finally delete and everything is back to normal again!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I did set my hotmail as exchabge but now all my email is coming in as text instead of full html . Never had this problem prior to setting the hotmail account to exchange version. Pop worked great now iam looking at ugly emails.
    Last edited by agiudici; 09/01/2010 at 10:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Uchacz View Post

@sledge007 - I am a new Pre owner and probably compared to most i havent changed much because i apprehensive about chnaging too much and then causing something to not work.
    Don't be afraid that's what we're here for
    check this out
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel