1.    #1  
    Ok so I get my replacement Palm Pre yesterday, I signed in to my Palm Profile and everything but my apps came back. What can I do since some of them are paid apps now and when I got them they were free.

I need help for the (points at self) 'techno-dummy'.

TIA
    it may take a while for them to download. If they haven't shown up by now, contact palm support by opening a chat session on their support site. They can restore your profile.
  3.    #3  
    How long is 'a while' it's been almost 24 hours and they haven't downloaded.

But thanks for the tip on chat at the Palm site. I'll go there.
  4.    #4  
    I just spent a very nice 30 minutes on the phone and got all my apps back. I'm so happy again.
    On my first replacement phone, not all of my apps came back, not sure why. But if you can remember which ones they were, regardless of whether or not they were free or paid, you can redownload them. The ones you paid for, you won't have to pay a 2nd time for them. Hope that helps
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    How long is 'a while' it's been almost 24 hours and they haven't downloaded.

But thanks for the tip on chat at the Palm site. I'll go there.
    a while would be an hour or two. Glad you got it fixed!