1.    #1  
    I've lost all of my icons on my launcher. I was rebooting my phone to change my batteries (i can't make it through the day with one battery), I accidentally turned it on with the dead battery and I didn't want to wait for it to boot up again so I pulled the battery. I placed my good battery on and booted up the phone. I hit the up arrow to look at one of my apps and they were all gone. If I type in the name of an app it will bring it up. I tried web doctor and it didn't help, the apps are still missing from the launcher. Help!
    reboot phone again
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if the reboot does not work do a search for repair utility and use it on your phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if the reboot does not work do a search for repair utility and use it on your phone
    Do you mean do a reboot with web doctor or just a plain reboot?
  5.    #5  
    That's the other thing, I don't have any homebrew apps....my phone is stock....
    Quote Originally Posted by prefont View Post
    I've lost all of my icons on my launcher. I was rebooting my phone to change my batteries (i can't make it through the day with one battery), I accidentally turned it on with the dead battery and I didn't want to wait for it to boot up again so I pulled the battery. I placed my good battery on and booted up the phone. I hit the up arrow to look at one of my apps and they were all gone. If I type in the name of an app it will bring it up. I tried web doctor and it didn't help, the apps are still missing from the launcher. Help!
    What icons? All the original one's, are added icons.
    doesn't matter . Put your phone in dev mode and just run the repair utility . If not the only other option is a partial erase which will restore all apps but you will lose all data in the apps
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  8.    #8  
    Unknown_2010-31-08_104042.png
    This is what my launcher looks like.
    Is there any way to fix it without putting it on dev mode (not sure how to do it...and don't want to mess anything up)
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    My friends Sprint Pre has this same problem. Is there any idea what caused it and the solution?
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by prefont View Post
    Unknown_2010-31-08_104042.png
    This is what my launcher looks like.
    Is there any way to fix it without putting it on dev mode (not sure how to do it...and don't want to mess anything up)
    Thanks
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)