1.    #1  
    I sometimes get an error when trying to watch YouTube videos.

For instance, if I type "Lady Gaga Poker Face" into Palm Pre Universal Search, the top result in Google is "YouTube - Lady Gaga - Poker Face". Selecting it opens the Youtube window that shows the video result from author LadyGagaVevo with a preview image and is 3:36 long.

If I then press play I get: "Error There was an error playing the file [Back]"
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I too have experienced this, with random videos, some videos give me error message and others play great just as they should
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    it happens when your watching restricted video content such as Vevo or any other youtube pages that are copyrighted. I guess those companies don't allow the videos to be watched on other devices than a computer. Those type of videos also will not play on my ps3 or wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by superrad View Post
    it happens when your watching restricted video content such as Vevo or any other youtube pages that are copyrighted. I guess those companies don't allow the videos to be watched on other devices than a computer. Those type of videos also will not play on my ps3 or wii.
    You hit the nail right on the head. I couldn't have explain it any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by superrad View Post
    that can not be completely right because I watch alot of protest videos that are recorded by the person protesting and the video will start but a min or half way through I will get that message... if I keep at it I sometimes can make it through the entire video
    Last edited by broy83; 08/31/2010 at 10:02 AM.