1.    #1  
    Yup that's right None of the google services are working on my pre or pixi 2 diff lines of service both stopped working I can use it with wifi but not from mobile net every thing else works but Google search maps and gmail so not sure whats going on sprint store said here that they have been having probs with it all day any one else having any issues like that? any fix for it?

Edit it's now working as of 8/31
    Last edited by gitit20; 08/31/2010 at 12:38 PM.
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    EDIT 8/31: seems to be working again. Don't know what happened.

Not working for me either ... however, I also am in Manhattan, KS ... so maybe location has something to do with it? Wouldn't really make sense, but I don't know. Works fine on wifi. I finally got so frustrated today that I added the patch that adds bing and yahoo to universal search.
    Last edited by idoc21; 08/31/2010 at 08:14 AM.
    Only tried a Google search and it's working for me over EVDO.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Only tried a Google search and it's working for me over EVDO.
    +1
    works for me
    My Google contacts will not sync, nor will my Google calendar.... I get "invalid password" messages repeatedly... Funny thing is... my mail account is working fine..?? Been that way all day... I"ve had this happen before and fixed it by removing and re-syncing the account... I did that this time only to lose all my contacts! Now I won't have my contacts back until it's fixed!! BTW, I'm in central AL...
    I couldn't access google.com yesterday either from my phone or from my computer. Haven't tried yet today.
    Tried google.com just now & it's working fine today.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by idoc21 View Post
    EDIT 8/31: seems to be working again. Don't know what happened.

Not working for me either ... however, I also am in Manhattan, KS ... so maybe location has something to do with it? Wouldn't really make sense, but I don't know. Works fine on wifi. I finally got so frustrated today that I added the patch that adds bing and yahoo to universal search.
    That's cool you should stop by CPR in the mall Cell Phone Repair i am right across from JC Penney's Ask for Royce are you using the pre? or pre Plus? Sprint or Verizon would be cool to talk to a fellow WebOSer :P
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI