1.    #1  
    Today I was using my phone as normal. My phone stopped sending texts and wouldn't make phone calls. It was probably only an hour beforehand where I was talking on te phone without problem. I thought that problem would go away, but it didn't. I had my friend call me but they just get my voicemail. I get an error when sending texts. I can go online via EvDO, so I don't think . When I go to make a phone call it says connecting, then goes back to the home phone app screen.

A bright side to things. I just received the text that my friend sent 2 hours ago. I went to send a text back, but same problem, I get an error. I've restarted several times, hard and soft reset. Should I try taking out all my patches. I don't have any themes installed.

What do you think the problem is?
    Quote Originally Posted by SamiChi View Post
    Today I was using my phone as normal. My phone stopped sending texts and wouldn't make phone calls. It was probably only an hour beforehand where I was talking on te phone without problem. I thought that problem would go away, but it didn't. I had my friend call me but they just get my voicemail. I get an error when sending texts. I can go online via EvDO, so I don't think . When I go to make a phone call it says connecting, then goes back to the home phone app screen.

A bright side to things. I just received the text that my friend sent 2 hours ago. I went to send a text back, but same problem, I get an error. I've restarted several times, hard and soft reset. Should I try taking out all my patches. I don't have any themes installed.

What do you think the problem is?
    Run a webos repair utility on your phone. You're file(s) have become corrupt.

Good Luck.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Did you take the battery out for half a minute during the hard reset? If not, give that a try. If that doesn't work then remove patches. If that doesn't work, then call tech support for your carrier. If they can't fix it, then you need to see the Doctor.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    had the same thing happen to me (no service, and error on modem test). Switching to airplane mode and back didn't help, nor did a full restart. What fixed it was opening the phone app and dialing ##633# to turn off telephony services. Then I cycled airplane mode and I had service again. No problems since.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys I think my phone is normal again.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3925 View Post
    had the same thing happen to me (no service, and error on modem test). Switching to airplane mode and back didn't help, nor did a full restart. What fixed it was opening the phone app and dialing ##633# to turn off telephony services. Then I cycled airplane mode and I had service again. No problems since.
    I took off all my patches, then dialed ##663#, tried to make a phone call, but same thing. Restarted one more time, and went to sleep. I woke up this morning and it seems to be normal now. Not sure what did it, but I'm just glad it's ok now. We'll see if it holds up throughout the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamiChi View Post
    Thanks guys I think my phone is normal again.

I took off all my patches, then dialed ##663#, tried to make a phone call, but same thing. Restarted one more time, and went to sleep. I woke up this morning and it seems to be normal now. Not sure what did it, but I'm just glad it's ok now. We'll see if it holds up throughout the day.
    sweet.