Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    So, I know that there are a couple threads that are similar to this, and I have nearly memorized them but none of the advice on them helped. I noticed that the reason some people aren't able to access these networks are because their combo of TTLS and something else aren't supported, but from what I saw I am pretty sure that I should be able to connect (and it should be supported)...

Here is what my University lists as info for configuring linux to connect to the encrypted wireless

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
    network={
    ssid=”WVU.Encrypted”
    scan_ssid=1
    key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
    proto=WPA2
    pairwise=CCMP
    group=CCMP
    eap=PEAP
    phase2=”auth=MSCHAPV2″
    identity=”YourMasterID”
    password=”xxxxxxxx”
    ca_cert=”/etc/cert/ipsCAGlobal.crt”
    }

I have installed terminal on my phone in the hope that I could somehow call these wpa_supplicant commands and get this network added with the correct security...However, no matter what I seem to try, it says association failed...any suggestions?

[Edit:] I should add that I have changed the directory of the ca_cert to where my certs are
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Am I at least right in thinking I should use the Enterprise option when connecting?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Wish I could help. I haven't received an answer anywhere. Post if you get get anywhere
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I think I may be able to move further if I can determine where the native Palm wifi app stores the information for networks it sets up on its own...does anyone know where this is?