Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, apologize if there were previous threads on this issue, I looked and couldn't really find. I was having problems occasionally syncing my yahoo mail so I decided to try and remove the account through the email options and then add back. It got stuck for a long time trying to remove and then when it finally stopped it didn't entirely remove it. It took away my in box but my out box is still there. Also when I try to add the same account back it is saying it already exists. Please let me know how I fix this problem.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    Hi, apologize if there were previous threads on this issue, I looked and couldn't really find. I was having problems occasionally syncing my yahoo mail so I decided to try and remove the account through the email options and then add back. It got stuck for a long time trying to remove and then when it finally stopped it didn't entirely remove it. It took away my in box but my out box is still there. Also when I try to add the same account back it is saying it already exists. Please let me know how I fix this problem.

Thanks!
    I have the same problem butwith my hotmail account. I tried erasing then rebooting, deleting all the setting and rebooting all to no avail. Please help!!! Also checked the forums from my phone but didn't get too far. Would really like to use thenew push system. Thanks.
    When removing a BIG account it takes a few hours. Well, it did for me.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    When removing a BIG account it takes a few hours. Well, it did for me.
    this is true, finally after about 2 hrs this completely removed and I could add back. Just not sure why I got a message about syncing facebook with a yahoo icon, don't know what facebook has to do with yahoo mail.