1.    #1  
    I just set up my hotmail account as an exchange account, and it also added the 100's of msn contacts that I would never email to my normal contacts lists, and when i went into the contacts accounts, and removed the exchange account, it removed the exchange account from my mail too, which I do not want.

Is there any way around this?
    I don't believe so unless you just use pop settings, it's part of synergy don't think you can stop it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I don't believe so unless you just use pop settings, it's part of synergy don't think you can stop it.
    gah, thats pretty annoying, I was really looking forward to push email as it would save battery a lot, I mean it isnt that bad, It would take 10 minutes or so to delete all the contacts, but then with contacts I already have with email address's it has duplicate email's
    just curious why you have hundreds of msn contacts that you would never email. What do you do with them?

just curious because I'm not using msn.

I have avoided keeping contacts in various accounts over the years so I won't have this issue with hotmail.

thanks for educating me on msn.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    just curious why you have hundreds of msn contacts that you would never email. What do you do with them?

just curious because I'm not using msn.

I have avoided keeping contacts in various accounts over the years so I won't have this issue with hotmail.

thanks for educating me on msn.
    As a teenager, you add pretty much everyone you meet on msn, sad, but you would talk to said person for a while, and then never talk to them again, and a lot of them are people I do talk to on msn, but would never really need to email, as I have them on facebook, or their numbers.

It didnt take me long to get rid of the contacts I'd never need, but now I am just stuck with lots of duplicate emails.
    talk as in 'chat'? I'm sure they are all on facebook now so you can delete them.
    Are you saying that Windows Live Messenger only contacts are being added via your Windows Live Mail Contacts account?

I think the issue there is that with Live Mail these contacts are in the same address book....maybe.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Are you saying that Windows Live Messenger only contacts are being added via your Windows Live Mail Contacts account?

I think the issue there is that with Live Mail these contacts are in the same address book....maybe.
    yeah so the messenger contacts are the extra ones which I do not want at all, and the mail contacts are the duplicates which I now have,