1.    #1  
    I know this may sound dumb but can anyone explain to me how i can get the option for a back light while recording video. i download the patch and get an error when i install it. and i can't find the second half of the patch to make it work.
    you need to download Jason's led torch and service as well if you are talking about using the flash on the back of the Pre as a light.
    If im not mistaken hes talking about the ability to use the flashlight "led torch" while recording a video.

If hes expierencing what I do, when you have the light active and select the camera/video app. The light gets turned off automatically. Sooooo no light.

I wouldn't mind having a patch like this also, to turn on the led while recording a video.
    I have led light during video, that is a patch that we have had for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I have led light during video, that is a patch that we have had for a while.
    Ill have to take a look in good ole preware.

I should have rememberd our slogan. "Theres a patch for that..."
    The patch is called "Video Camera Flashlight" and it was created by Jason Robitaille.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Does it work with the Pixi? I put it on my wife's phone,it didn't work. On my Pre it works.