1.    #1  
    I have the Palm Pre Plus with AT&T....actually, just got it. I have downloaded the facebook application and uploaded some pictures. I noticed that when people 'like' or 'comment' on the pictures, I get the notifications like I did on my old Android phone. But unlike my old Android phone, when I go to see who 'liked' or 'commented' on what photo, I can never find out. There is an option to click on the word 'photo' in the notification (as it is blue), but only get an error message saying that the phone can not open the photo. Has anyone had this issue and do you know how to work around it or fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thank you!
    what version of facebook app you running
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sreinisch View Post
    I have the Palm Pre Plus with AT&T....actually, just got it. I have downloaded the facebook application and uploaded some pictures. I noticed that when people 'like' or 'comment' on the pictures, I get the notifications like I did on my old Android phone. But unlike my old Android phone, when I go to see who 'liked' or 'commented' on what photo, I can never find out. There is an option to click on the word 'photo' in the notification (as it is blue), but only get an error message saying that the phone can not open the photo. Has anyone had this issue and do you know how to work around it or fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thank you!
    It's an issue with the Facebook app they need to fix. It happened on my Pre and now happens on my Pre Plus.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    If you use the Beta app it's a lot better with the issue, but it's still an issue. It's just something they have to work out.
    actually I believe it has been fixed....the only time I cannot view pics on d facebook app is if friends don't have it setup to allow it under their settings...other than that everything else works fine, landscape view, videos, notifications.....

facebook 1.2.32

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
  6.    #6  
    awesome! i'll see if i can find that one in the market! thank you very much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by anus1220 View Post
    If you use the Beta app it's a lot better with the issue, but it's still an issue. It's just something they have to work out.
    The beta app is horrible in other ways though, feeds never load, when they do they're wrong....its just horrible.

I went back to using the previous version which was much more functional.
    I wouldn't say horrible, maybe not to your liking. I found that the beta work a lot better for me.^_^ Also, I notice that the palm original bookmark facebook app is awesome too. Try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    I wouldn't say horrible, maybe not to your liking. I found that the beta work a lot better for me.^_^ Also, I notice that the palm original bookmark facebook app is awesome too. Try it out.

ditto on the bookmark, I never have problems with that.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    With the Beta, when I tap on a photo comment notification, it opens the whole album, and I can't tell which pic has the comment. I've written this off to another glitch in the Beta that needs fixing.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced