1.    #1  
    Hi

Something happened to my screen...it had these horizontal lines on 1/3 of the screen. So my husband took the phone to the AT&T store and they tried to re-boot the phone and now all my Memos are lost. My to-do list is gone as well. I was able to re-sync my contacts and email but all my preferences are also lost. They were not able to fix the lines so I had to get another phone. All my photos are saved onto my desktop but I dont know how to get them back on my phone. Any one have any suggestion on how to

1. Get my Memos back? I have them saved on my old palm treo desktop console on my computer

2. Get my To-do list back. I also have these saved on my old palm desktop as well.

3. How to get my photos which are saved in a folder on my desktop back on my phone....

THANK YOU in advance...
    -new to pre and missing the usability of my palm treo.
    Last edited by snvyas; 08/31/2010 at 11:11 AM.
    I would also be interested in learning how to restore lost memos. I lost all but a handful when my Pre was replaced a few months ago. I didn't notice right away and when I did I hoped I could restore from my usb backup I had made. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any information on how or if it can be done.
    I believe the homebrew app Save/Restore is able to restore saved memos.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    I believe the homebrew app Save/Restore is able to restore saved memos.
    Only if they were saved with it, using a prior WebOS device. They can't just create them and make them appear.

Palm does have something that helps you port stuff over from the old Palm Desktop to your WebOS phone, the details and alll instructions are on their site for new WebOS users.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    But wait, the Palm Profile is supposed to restore memos...isn't it?
    It should, it did when I had to doctor my pre!
    However the OP said they are new to the Pre, coming from a Treo, so they'll have to use the method provided by Palm.
    I had to read into that abit. That makes much more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    I had to read into that abit. That makes much more sense.
    Totally understand, I don't keep a whole lot of stuff in my phone, so I've never had to use the transfer thing.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Call Palm Support. As long as you didn't turn off Backup on your phone they should have a backup copy. You will have to get through a couple levels of their support but eventually you will get a call back from support at Palm that can pull your backup copy from a specific date and set it so it syncs to your phone.