Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    @ nhatminh305. What network signal are you getting?(i.e. 1x-2x-ev0-3x). Where you told by the phone company, that you won't be able to use your phone in vietnam? Your PC doesn't recognize that your phone is connected to it. There are a lot of things preventing this from happening.(for example: Palm novocomd isn't active-Java isn't enable-Palm pre(usb)driver isn't active on your pc... Etc.

More specific info needed. What kind of help are you looking for.

Ps. To download anything to your phone, you need to put the device in (usb) mode. You can maually press do it yourself. Press Orange/Gray + Sym + U.

Good luck.
    GSM phones don't show 1x or Ev. Because 1x and EV-DO are CDMA.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by nhatminh305 View Post
    I set network type is Automatic so sometime i see logo G (3G) or E (GPRS), but i can only use GPRS. Although i saw G (3G), i could not connect any time. However, i turn the network type to Only 3G, but it do not search any carry.

I used to repair the Novocomd,the Java and try 3 different cables (BB, Nokia and Palm), but it always be fallen at a haft or quarter...
    G is GPRS, not 3G.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I'm sorry, but bigcatny is perfectly right.
    Vietnamese carriers use 3G frequencies 900/1800.
    Your phone uses 850 and 1900.
    2100, not 1800. There are no commercial deployments on the DCS band since it's mostly for GSM 1800.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    @nhatminh305: AT&T can not use 3G on vietnam. I also living in Vietnam. If you want to use 3G on Palm Pre or Plus you should find a Pre or Plus release in Europe
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    The frequency range used for 3G is different on 3G on AT&T and the 3G you get over there. As a result, the AT&T Palm Pre Plus won't get 3G over there. You can use your phone, but that is about it. There is a version of the Pre Plus for over there, which of course wouldn't get you 3G over here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12