1.    #1  
    Hello community,

I doctored my o2 Germany Palm Pre. Before the out-of-the-box back-up app didn't show me my last back-up. Before the doctor I tried the back-up over wi-fi, but all the time it said ''Preparation is running''.
    1 or 2 minutes after successfully being logged in with my Palm profile, I turned of the data usage. At this time, the apps were loading down from the app catalog. The apps I had installed before the doctor.
    I started the photo app and all photos were there. The music and videos were there, too.

The only back-ups I did were with save/restore and Pre back-up utility, but at the last one it seemed not to finish.

What happened?

and a question btw: I have'nt installed any Kernel after the doctor, no preware or anything and the Pre is running really, really fast, like at 720 Mhz with the UberKernel. Is this normal after a reset?

Mahir
    the lastest webos doctors don't touch the usb drive.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    the lastest webos doctors don't touch the usb drive.
    Ah, okay. Thanks!

I wondered, because the webOS doctor said ''You have to retore you multimedia files by yourself.''

And my last question is in the edit above: how it can be, that the Pre runs so fast after the Doctor? I have webOs 1.4.5

And hey! The Pre did the back-up out-of-the-box via wifi!
    Quote Originally Posted by mahirrr View Post
    And my last question is in the edit above: how it can be, that the Pre runs so fast after the Doctor? I have webOs 1.4.5
    The stock pre isn't that slow as to how most think. As for the speed you speak of, performing a doc usually does that. It's like having a brand new phone with a super fast processor.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    The stock pre isn't that slow as to how most think. As for the speed you speak of, performing a doc usually does that. It's like having a brand new phone with a super fast processor.
    Okay, thank's very much. I hope it will stay so fast all the time.