Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Is there a way or an app to mask/hide (address book) contacts in Palm Pre Plus. Also is it possible to transfer Palm Desktop custom tabs to WebOS. Thanks.
    I would love a patch for this! Keeps unwanted eyes from seeing things.
    I dont really see why you'll want to hide you contacts lol. Pretty much, not a lot of people know about the Palm Pre, so i use that to my advantage. For example, i use the advance launcher config patch to hide my launcher bar. Once thats hidden, i pretty much have a plain homepage. My girlfriend doesnt know you can swipe the bottom of the gesture area to make it pop up again and im sure if you dont have a Pre, you wont know either lol. Not that im hiding anything from her, its just fun to keep that to myself atleast.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Hehe trust me this would be an added benefit in my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Hehe trust me this would be an added benefit in my case.
    HAHA!...someone's trying to hide something from the lady too...?
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I had details about my Userid/Passwords, etc in Palm Desktop, where I could mask it. It was a very neat capability. However, in Palm Pre nothing can be masked. I may have to use some other app like JVault to do this, but I hate the unnecessary transfer. Besides if someone doesn't want to avail of this feature it is their choice.
    You can mask/unmask the numbers that are displayed for incoming and outgoing calls as well as call log entries. dial ##7436581# on the phone