1.    #1  
    In the top right corner where I would normally have the EV symbol, I have been getting what looks like a Blue unside down tear drop. does anyone know what this is?
    Bluetooth?
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    did you install a new theme ?
  4.    #4  
    I have had a new theme for a while. It just started showing up last night. My Wi-fi and EV symbol go away and that tear drop is there. Bluetooth is turned off
    picture
  6.    #6  
    How do you take a pic of it?
    option-symbol-P to take a screenshot, then upload it somewhere and link it here
  8.    #8  
    next time I get it, I will do that

ok, having trouble with the whole option-symbol-p thing. Option key is which one?
    Last edited by Gust30; 08/28/2010 at 03:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    option is the orange or grey button depending if you own original( orange) or plus (grey)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    option is the orange or grey button depending if you own original( orange) or plus (grey)
    Every time I do that sequence, I just get the symbols box!!!!
  11.    #11  
    I got it!!!! Notice the blue teardrop in upper right corner. What is that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gust30 View Post
    I got it!!!! Notice the blue teardrop in upper right corner. What is that?
    From your Launcher wave bar, i can tell you have or had a theme installed thats stuck in your phone. Try using Webos Repair utility or look for the Palm default theme on Prethemer.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I don't think it is a stock PALM symbol. I agree with Jason it must be from a theme. Did you update a theme recently? Again as Jason said above if you want rid of it do the Webos repair on the theme to go back to stock.
  14.    #14  
    Thank you! It is the glass theme (I think) and it did just update the other day!!!
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    It could be part of the theme.

For example there are themes in which the little icons change colors based on their status.

This could be the theme's symbol for 1x internet or Roaming?
  16.    #16  
    1X or roaming would make sense since my EV (3G patch) is not there when the teardrop shows up! Thanks
    this forum is awesome. threads like this always remind me of why i love PC and the community here.

lol, not really anything relevant or useful, just sayin'
    heres a full list of all symbols
    Attached Images Attached Images