1.    #1  
    hi, i am very interested in purchasing an att palm pre plus. i have been to the store several times to play with the phone. i have a question: i cannot get a particular website to load its pages. the website is Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 302 - Read Online at Manga Stream and while the title page and the next page (credits) will load, no other page will. i get the ads on the side of the page, but nothing where the pictures should be. any ideas? i can get this site to work on blackberry (both my current curve and the bold 9700), samsung captivate, and the htc aria.

trouble is, i really want the pre plus. i could really use any help you could provide.

thanks,
    doug
    What happens if you forcefully scroll down on the page?

EDIT:
    Same here. Just 1 page loads. Rest not.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/28/2010 at 03:25 PM.
    I just surfed the site from my Pre & besides the Flash ads everything worked great.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    @ GuyFromNam & blaircragon: Are you both running the most current version of #webOS? I tried to load the page on my AT&T Pre Plus (we do not have 1.4.5 yet) and it would not load like dougberttanner experienced. I was using my home wifi to surf so it's not a 3G issue.
  5.    #5  
    i am wondering if this is a webos issue. att currently runs 1.4.2 and i am beginning to think it is that. does anyone use 1.4.5? and, when might that update be available for att pre plus?

thanks, guys for the help. its appreciated.
    running wr 145

Edit: so no, it's not a firmware version issue.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/29/2010 at 06:03 AM.
    AT&T has been mum on when they will release it. Don't bother asking a rep. They will just refer you back to Palm.
    I'm running 1.4.5
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    works for me - bell pre 1.4.5