Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    this is the first "name the pre2" thread iv been on, so it is new to me. palmogranit actually isnt bad but its such a big name and although it really is a fruit, to name it after that sounds fruity. like imagine telling your friends "hey whats up ya i got the palmogranit" no that just wouldnt work out. plus apple and BB use fruits as their company names/brand not for their products. but its creative so kudos.

The Palm Premier isnt bad at all i kinda like that, i actually like it the most right now. as for palm pilot thats old school and i dont think they should go backwords.

How about the Palm Prime or the Palm Tron

What about totally leaving the pre theme and going with the palm G4 or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by omi205 View Post
    this is the first "name the pre2" thread iv been on, so it is new to me. palmogranit actually isnt bad but its such a big name and although it really is a fruit, to name it after that sounds fruity. like imagine telling your friends "hey whats up ya i got the palmogranit" no that just wouldnt work out. plus apple and BB use fruits as their company names/brand not for their products. but its creative so kudos.

The Palm Premier isnt bad at all i kinda like that, i actually like it the most right now. as for palm pilot thats old school and i dont think they should go backwords.

How about the Palm Prime or the Palm Tron

What about totally leaving the pre theme and going with the palm G4 or something like that.
    What we really want is someone to tell us that they've heard a rumor and the new name will be____ and for it to be true. Barring that, we'll keep playing. Palm Probe.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345