1.    #1  
    I have a problem..my computer is down and I need a way to remove my patches/overclock from my pre..is there a way I can do this from my phone..i really need to know so I can get the new 1.4.5 update...
    Do you have Preware? If so, then click the upper left hand corner, select Saved Packages and you can remove them all from there. Another way to do it would be to run the Emergency Patch Recover from Preware.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    thankz
    Quote Originally Posted by txtmikhail View Post
    I have a problem..my computer is down and I need a way to remove my patches/overclock from my pre..is there a way I can do this from my phone..i really need to know so I can get the new 1.4.5 update...
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  5.    #5  
    ok I have another problem...how do I remove themes from my phone without using a computer....
    same way. Remove it from preware.
    Anything you download from Preware, use Preware to remove it..
    Patches now have a feature called AUPT: Auto Update Patch Technology so they need not be removed before an update. There is a list of patches that do need to be removed for a different reason. They are:GestureClick Context Menu
    KeyToss Keyword Search
    Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    Multi Mod
    SMS Tone per Contact
    SMS Tone per Contact v2
    No Auto-Off While Charging
    Scrim Multi
    Scrim Multi v2
    Scrim Multi o2
    Scrim Multi o2 v2
    Scrim Multi Verizon
    Scrim Multi Verizon v2
    Scrim System Screens
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  9.    #9  
    sorry guys..sprint done push me too the edge..im officially free..i lost my phone earlier today and these guys only wanted to talk about money...i didnt have the money at the time so i asked if they could charge my deductible to my account and they said no...wat the hell do i have an account and insurance for..im sorry but i had to go...why spend $100 for a used phone when i could spend $130 for an early termination fee..do u feel me on that...now who should i go to is the problem...
    I'm sorry to hear that. Most people leaving other companies for sprint, but you're doing the opposite. I feel your disappointment, and resentment toward sprint right now. Sprint only allows customers with good payment record, who have no spending limit- to have a bill added onto their account. ( I don't have a good payment record with sprint. So I'm in the same boat dude.)
  11.    #11  
    yeah i feel u. i have the $150 spending limit. they said if they were to add the phone to my account that it would be suspected..im gonna used a prepaid for now just to wait and see wat hp/palm is gonna do..hopefully we hear something soon.