Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    For reference, I have the newest version of UberKernel running screen state 600/250.

I received a text with my phone open and started replying, but no words showed up. I went to a different conversation, and the result was that my Pre believed I was jamming my K key. This persisted into universal search. A restart fixed it, but it was a very jarring experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    For reference, I have the newest version of UberKernel running screen state 600/250.

I received a text with my phone open and started replying, but no words showed up. I went to a different conversation, and the result was that my Pre believed I was jamming my K key. This persisted into universal search. A restart fixed it, but it was a very jarring experience.
    Uninstall and then reinstall to see if that correct the issue/bug.

Good Luck. Ps. The min mhz is 500. Highest mhz depends on kernal installed.
    Weirdest.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    sounds like a stuck key.
    1 had this very same issue about 6 months ago. Reboot also fixed it. But then it came back the next day and eventually ended in an inability to type anything.

I took it into the Sprint store and they told me they "had to plug a ribbon cable back in that had become loose."

Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post

Sprint|Samsung Epic