1.    #1  
    Hey guys. My friend cracked his sprint pres screen a little over a month after getting it. I wanted to know what you guys think is the best thing to do now. Should I buy a screen and replace it myself? Would it be cheaper to buy a used pre somewhere? I also heard of some people buying a verizon pre and converting it to get a pre plus. Would you guys recommend doing this?
    Option #1 is a huge pain in the azz. Option #2, you should be able to get a decent pre for $100 - $150, but if you're going to go that route, I'd only do so if he didn't have insurance. If he did, just pay the $100 deductible and get a new phone. Option #3, search through the forums here and you will find instructions on how to do just that. You can get any pre plus, bad ESN or not, but expect it to be the same, if not more, than a pre. Since the info on how to mash a sprint board into a Verizon or AT&T Pre Plus, the going price has gone up. I literally watched it happen on ebay. You might get luckier looking at Craigslist or another auction site. Good luck!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  3.    #3  
    Yeah,he doesn't have insurance and his dumb *** was throwing the phone around like a ball lol.
    I will tel him about buying a used (verizon or sprint) pre then.