1.    #1  
    Hi, ya'll.
    We are all aware of our phones charging port being on the right side of our phones. Which I think is very stupid.(IMO) Anyway, I found out today that my usb cord as a rapture.. right at the top.(The part that connect to the phone.) Obviously, this is cause by twisting around the phone and stuff.

It would be a lot better if Hpalm would have put it on the left side.

{Note: Be careful when using your usb cord.}
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Hi, ya'll.
    We are all aware of our phones charging port being on the right side of our phones. Which I think is very stupid.(IMO) Anyway, I found out today that my usb cord as a rapture.. right at the top.(The part that connect to the phone.) Obviously, this is cause by twisting around the phone and stuff.

It would be a lot better if Hpalm would have put it on the left side.

{Note: Be careful when using your usb cord.}
    Thank you RL. I will
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    depends on how you hold your phone, I am right handed, having it on the left side would be horrible for pretty much any use for me. There was a lengthy thread on this a while back (side of charging port).
    I seldom, if ever use my USB cable. I have touchstones at home, car and office and backup via Wi-Fi.
    If your USB cable is damaged, stop using it and get another. They are a lot cheaper than replacing a phone.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation