Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Sure seems to be a lot of great new apps coming out, but all too often, I find I get this screen. Anybody else having this problem? Sure would be nice to get the update that will allow us to run these great new programs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Umm I have seen that screen before, but I am running into this one more often

BTW, I like your battery Icon patch
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I want patience, and I WANT IT NOW!!!! :O

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    no update until 2.0 release, guaranteed.
    Don't get me started!!!!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I'm more tired of people making a new thread everytime they notice there isn't an available update. I feel exactly the same way, but no need to make a new thread about it. Kinda muddles the forums with junk.

Just keep patient, its here when its here....

-Gu1l7y

Edit: If you do feel the need to vent please go here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    Sure seems to be a lot of great new apps coming out, but all too often, I find I get this screen. Anybody else having this problem? Sure would be nice to get the update that will allow us to run these great new programs.
    Ok, I haven't seen that screen, but I have another question.....for dummies like me! LOL

How do you get that thumbnail to post on here?? I love seeing those...I had to get the battery patch when I saw yours. Seeing screens like that makes me going looking for patches that otherwise I would have no clue is out there!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    I've given up hope for 1.4.5. Maybe if were lucky we will have an udate in time for the new year.
    Yeah verizon update really test my patience.

I don't know why and why verizon update always late. And this 1.4.5 waiting time really ****ed me off. Usually I have fun playing game on Pre Plus, lately games already release base 1.4.5 and I can't run it till lazy verizon wake up and start to make update. I don't know which one should I blame. Palm team on HP or verizon team that make update always late!