1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to tell whether or not someone calling you is dialing your cell phone # or your google voice #?

Not sure if its possible, but I like giving clients my google voice #, and it would be nice if I could tell which # people are calling..
    Moto Razr>>BlackBerry 8703e>>Moto Q>>Blackberry Curve 8330>>Blackberry Storm>>Palm Pre +
    Doable w/out a patch.

In your GV settings, go to the Calls tab, turn on Call Screening and check Ask unknown callers to say their name. Then under Caller ID information check Display my Google Voice number. Incoming GV calls will now show as your GV number.

Numbers in your contacts will ring straight thru, and numbers that aren't the person will be prompted to say their name before the call goes thru.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Doable w/out a patch.

In your GV settings, go to the Calls tab, turn on Call Screening and check Ask unknown callers to say their name. Then under Caller ID information check Display my Google Voice number. Incoming GV calls will now show as your GV number.

Numbers in your contacts will ring straight thru, and numbers that aren't the person will be prompted to say their name before the call goes thru.
    This is the approach I use, but I am also using my GV number as one of my select free/unlimited numbers. Doing Call Screen while still displaying the callers # will give you the same prompt. Thus, you keep caller ID but that "press 1" will tell you they called your GV #
    Ah, true, I didn't think about that as an option. But like you, because I have my GV number as a Pick 3 free I have the incoming caller ID to display my GV number. Not that I need to because I probably don't go over 100 minutes of overall use a month (I'm not much of a phone talker).
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers