Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by caryh View Post
    If a user took out an "unlimited data" bolton before June 24th, then it allowed unlimited usage except for streaming purposes. The new type boltons since 24th of June will have caps from October,but the bolton can be used for whatever you want as long as you dont exceed the allowance limit.

O2 cannot tell automatically what most smartphone are actually being used for (except iphone tethering), but as they can see how much data is transfered in each data session (max 24 hours) they have a good idea if you are using streaming services.
    That's correct. Once my contract is out I will check which netowkr offers the best data package for my next webOs device. So far I had no major issues with O2 but I will be considering leaving them once my contract is up. I'm only loyal to myself...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    That's correct. Once my contract is out I will check which netowkr offers the best data package for my next webOs device. So far I had no major issues with O2 but I will be considering leaving them once my contract is up. I'm only loyal to myself...
    I will defiantly leave them assuming the next webos device is not on o2, even then I will get it unlocked. O2 just have no decent signal anywhere...3g is rarely full, Vodafone or Orange seem to be the best networks now a days,

Only downer is my contract with o2 is really really good
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I will defiantly leave them assuming the next webos device is not on o2, even then I will get it unlocked. O2 just have no decent signal anywhere...3g is rarely full, Vodafone or Orange seem to be the best networks now a days,

Only downer is my contract with o2 is really really good
    You can't have everything...
    I left voda for the Pre....was weird that O2 got the deal since actually voda was the only carrier before the Pre that had all Palm handsets...
    I suppose they tied it up with the O2 germany deal...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12