1.    #1  
    I have had my Pre Plus since May and since I bought it I have had the double letters issue and well as the letters C, I and T just not working 1/2 the time. The slider is also pretty dang loose. I thought I could deal with it, but it is all really starting to bug me and make me less productive with my phone.

Has it been too long to get a replacement? Isn't Palm's warranty a year? Who do I contact about a replacement, Palm or Verizon? If its Verizon can I call instead of going into a store?

Also, I recently dropped my Pre Plus and there is a crack in the corner of the case, will this void me from getting a replacement?

Thanks for all your help guys!
    Given that you have physically damaged the device yourself the chances of a good-will exchange from Palm or big red post, warranty coverage, are less likely. That said, call or chat or on-line with both of them, be honest and see if they can do anything for you. It's worth a shot.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Many times they will replace a phone under warranty that has physical damage as long as that damge didn't cause the otherwise warranted failure. In your case the malfunctioning keyboard.

If it were me, I would open the discussion with the double type and non-functioning keys.

I would also recommend going to the store in person.
    call verizon customer service. Avoid the stores. They are contract service people and android bigots. Call 611 from our phone.