1.    #1  
    OK, so this update showed in Preware today, and I really like this patch. Unfortunately I'm getting an IPKG error while trying to install. Is anyone else getting this as well?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Same here via preware or webos quickinstall
  3.    #3  
    Hopefully it's a problem with the patch and not our Pre's! I won't Dr. the dag gone Pre again just for this patch. Hopefully we get a solution set soon. Pea Soup.
    Do you need to uninstall haptic feedback for calculator patch first?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Do you need to uninstall haptic feedback for calculator patch first?
    I uninstalled the Dialpad vibration patch, but I've had that and the Haptic Feedback patch installed on the last WebOS version, and it just vibrated twice. So, no you don't need to uninstall the calc vibrate patch first, but you will want to when this patch gets fixed as the vibrating will be annoying with both installed.
    happens with patches after uninstalling and uninstalling certain patches. D-d-d-octor!
    really? we need to doctor our phones to fix this?!
    no way im doctoring my phone to get one patch to work. that solution blows. ill just go without haptic feedback before i reinstall 50+ other patches and apps etc..

someone please come up with a better solution!! im going to check the thread for this patch now.
    Try this one w/ Internalz or WOSQI

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2626609
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.