Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Using the orange(symbol button) and then clicking the picture, I clearly click save to phone and it says saved, but I go check all my photo albums and nothing is there. Somebody help please.
  2. #2  
    If you have the Internalz App from preware you should find your images in the downloads section...
  3. #3  
    I think that to save to the photos album it must be a jpg....maybe will save a png too...but I think just jpg...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    If you have the Internalz App from preware you should find your images in the downloads section...
    thanks. I have yet to download file coaster to download internalz via my phone. :l
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by CarTM View Post
    thanks. I have yet to download file coaster to download internalz via my phone. :l
    No problem...do you have Preware...Internalz can be downloaded from there....right?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    No problem...do you have Preware...Internalz can be downloaded from there....right?
    ohh, I do. What do I look under to find internalz?
  7. #7  
    Go to Applications...then all applications...then just start typing internalz...it should come up within a few letters...

    EDIT: It will also have you download filemgr...
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by CarTM View Post
    ohh, I do. What do I look under to find internalz?
    I had to type all the way to I.n.t.e.r.n.a for it to show...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    I had to type all the way to I.n.t.e.r.n.a for it to show...
    thanks bro! Got those pictures I wanted and now i'm gonna download the patch to fix the multi mod patch for 1.4.5. Thanks again bro!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by CarTM View Post
    thanks bro! Got those pictures I wanted and now i'm gonna download the patch to fix the multi mod patch for 1.4.5. Thanks again bro!
    No problem...and btw...I never had to add a patch to fix multi-mod patch after 1.4.5 It works just fine...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    No problem...and btw...I never had to add a patch to fix multi-mod patch after 1.4.5 It works just fine...
    I still don't have the stream/download option just stream, I hope that 2nd patch fixes it.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by CarTM View Post
    I still don't have the stream/download option just stream, I hope that 2nd patch fixes it.
    I have read of others having issues...however after updating to 1.4.5 there has been no issue for me at all...except for it sitting on my update screen currently on preware as 1.4.5.0 (which is suppose to be a placeholder)...however I am aware of the fix...just been lazy since it works downloading and streaming just fine...
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    I have read of others having issues...however after updating to 1.4.5 there has been no issue for me at all...except for it sitting on my update screen currently on preware as 1.4.5.0 (which is suppose to be a placeholder)...however I am aware of the fix...just been lazy since it works downloading and streaming just fine...
    oh, well you got lucky! Haha yeah, just installed it, and now it works fine! Thanks again!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by CarTM View Post
    oh, well you got lucky! Haha yeah, just installed it, and now it works fine! Thanks again!
    No problem...
  15. #15  
    Pretty much, when you search an image one google mobile search and you click on the image. The first page is an active X page, I believe. You'll have to click view full image to be able to save the whole thing.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191

Posting Permissions