View Poll Results: Which one do you use the most.. to visit Pre|Central...

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Palm Pre/Plus - Palm Pixi/Plus (Full Site)

13 14.94%
  • Palm Pre/Plus - Palm Pixi/Plus (Mobile Site)

18 20.69%
  • Computer

56 64.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi, ya'll..
    I'm just wondering... what do you use more to visit Pre|Central Forum. For me I use my Palm Pre all the time.(Full Site) I rarely use my PC. I can do almost everything on my Palm Pre.
    Last edited by RL; 08/24/2010 at 09:33 PM.
    PC because I'm a multitasking info-hungry byte-biting maniac. I usually have 3 tabs open and mIRC open in the background with 3 tabs as well...

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Pre 95% of the time.
    pre 100 percent of the time.
    Neither...Newsfeed.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Pre 80% of the time... Hopefully when a new phone come out (hoping for a bigger screen) I won't need my pc at l
    Pre - 99%
    PC - 1%

I hardly ever use my PC anymore with the exception of school work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delight33 View Post
    Pixi 35% and 75% on PC.
    35% + 75% = 110%

I'm 99% PC 1% Pre. Can't read a full webpage on that screen for too long. The only webpages I really use mostly on my Pre are google and Wikipedia. Except when I'm on the go, I'll use my Pre for just about anything.

Makes me wonder why PreCentral doesn't have an app out. I really like WebOSRoundup's app but seriously why doesn't PreCentral have an app yet?!

Who else wants one?
    Pre 100 % of the time. Usually on the full site, but I use the mobile site aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by anus1220 View Post
    35% + 75% = 110%

I'm 99% PC 1% Pre. Can't read a full webpage on that screen for too long. The only webpages I really use mostly on my Pre are google and Wikipedia. Except when I'm on the go, I'll use my Pre for just about anything.

Makes me wonder why PreCentral doesn't have an app out. I really like WebOSRoundup's app but seriously why doesn't PreCentral have an app yet?!

Who else wants one?
    Someone had an app in the Beta catalog, but it just wouldn't submit when I tried to post from it, so I deleted it.

As to the site, usually my computer, 98% of the time, because I am also online working.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I read the highlight with TechTray. Link that to Full Web. Use the Mobile app second to check the forum. But in the end I use the computer most to post. Fast to scan the posts, type and eliminates dup posting, which seems to happen using the Pre.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    90% of the time on my Pre...closing in on 100% of the time...also fits better in my pocket than the laptop or pc....
    Use the MHS to run the PC to view the forum. Its an eyesight thing, strongly related to age approaching dirt's ancestor, marinated in being off-network for 5 months. VZW and ACS work and play well together.
    pre-85%
    pc-15%
    Computer 75% of the time and the iPad 25% of the time. This post comes to you from an iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Computer 75% of the time and the iPad 25% of the time. This post comes to you from an iPad.
    iJunk....
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Off with his nary say iHead!

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    I'm like an anti-bacterial soap.

Pre 99.99%
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    NewsRoom for the main page articles, PC for the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    NewsRoom for the main page articles, PC for the forums
    Same here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast