View Poll Results: Which one do you use the most.. to visit Pre|Central...

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Palm Pre/Plus - Palm Pixi/Plus (Full Site)

13 14.94%
  • Palm Pre/Plus - Palm Pixi/Plus (Mobile Site)

18 20.69%
  • Computer

56 64.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I use my PC 65% of the time and spend 35% on my Palm Pixi. I am sure when I upgrade to the Palm Pre that % will change.
    Harder to moderate on the Pre
    I had to power up my net book to vote in the poll. If it weren't for the mobile site and a great browser on the Pre, I wouldn't spend 10% of the time that I am here...
    pre 99% of the time but i do wish ther were more options on the mobile site like subscribe to a thread so i can keep up with whats going on and the ability to thank a user,zooming in and paning across the page on the full site on my pre is a pain in the *** if u ask me (just my opinion)
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    My Pixi screen is very small, but have been falling in love with the Pre screen. This is why I am going to upgrade. But I am waiting to see if the rumors are true about a new Pre in November, If it is then my PC will be obsolete.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    100% Pre, fullsite
    I use my phone for all P|C. Thank goodness for Preware and Internz. I don't need my dead laptop.
    I use the Precentral (Unofficial) app to read news and stream or download podcasts, and sometimes to look at new posts. It is available for download at this link:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

I go to PreCentral.net on my PC to do most of my new posts, and I use the full site on my Pre to do most of my replies.
    Computer somewhat more often than the Pre, but if on the Pre it's always the mobile version...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    About 50/50. This post I did from my Pre.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    phone by a billion
  12.    #32  
    Palm Pre = 99% of the time.(Full Site)
    Computer = 1% when I'm bored.
    exclusively pc, can see much better.
    pre 100%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12