1.    #1  
    I am just about over my HTC Hero and decided to buy a used sprint palm pre until palm/hp announces something new. In the meantime, is there any way to get a visual voicemail besides the YouView app?
    Nope!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

you can pick up youmail directly from your browser, or email they can email your messages to you.
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    you can pick up youmail directly from your browser, or email they can email your messages to you.
    Google Voice too.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Google Voice too.
    I love the visual voicemail through google voice...it's so convenient and customizable...it's so cool listening to someone leaving you a message...but my favorite part is that there is not one joke-a-day or puzzle app out there that even comes close to google's unrivaled whit and humor.....the transcriptions are purely genius...absofreakinlutely hysterical... the only problem with it is that now i get so ****ed when someone doesn't leave a msg...and i never answer the phone anymore because it seems like with each msg it gets better and better

~P.Sout