1.    #1  
    Is it possible to sync multiple gmail calendars on a Pre? I can view both my own and my wife's gmail account via gmail, so I tried to add her gmail account to my pre via the calendar app. It's been hours, and it still shows the 'sync' icon, but does not show any of the appointments.
    Is this possible?

Thanks
    I think I did this once. I shared another one of my account so I could post from my first account. Somehow it brought it over. Sorry can't be more helpful.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyboy View Post
    Is it possible to sync multiple gmail calendars on a Pre? I can view both my own and my wife's gmail account via gmail, so I tried to add her gmail account to my pre via the calendar app. It's been hours, and it still shows the 'sync' icon, but does not show any of the appointments.
    Is this possible?

Thanks
    Try adding her account via the e-mail app instead, and then you can always delete her e-mail and contacts google accounts after they get added by synergy if you don't want them and just want the calendar account.
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyboy View Post
    Is this possible?

Thanks
    First get it working on your computer. In other words, have your wife share her calendar(s) with you. You log onto your Google Calendar account on your computer and ensure that you can see her calendar(s). Make sure all permissions (e.g. read/write/modify/invite) are properly set by her in her account.

Once that happens, and if your Pre Calendar is properly linked to your Google Calendar account, you will automatically see her calendar(s) too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Try adding her account via the e-mail app instead, and then you can always delete her e-mail and contacts google accounts after they get added by synergy if you don't want them and just want the calendar account.
    I added my husband's calendar and a secondary gmail calendar that I also use so that I'm viewing 3 Google calendars on my Pre. Works well. Only problem is that I'm now logged into my husband's email account on my device, which I don't really want to keep open. Can I just delete the email and the calendar will stay on? Right now, I just have it set to not retrieve email except manually and notifications are turned off.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Adding email is not necessary. IF that is showing up... you can manually remove it. I have my wife's calendar and contacts on my phone but not gmail. I added all of them via the preferences in the respective app.
  7. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    I added my husband's calendar and a secondary gmail calendar that I also use so that I'm viewing 3 Google calendars on my Pre. Works well. Only problem is that I'm now logged into my husband's email account on my device, which I don't really want to keep open. Can I just delete the email and the calendar will stay on? Right now, I just have it set to not retrieve email except manually and notifications are turned off.
    Yes, you can delete the e-mail account from the Pre without affecting the calendar account in any way. Synergy works for adding accounts, but doesn't delete them by synergy as well .