Wow this is amazing! One year ago if I did a twitter search for "Palm Pre" I would see all these tweets about
  • The 'creepy' palm pre lady in the commercials
  • Palm is doomed/dead
  • Palm Pre = fail

of course I would see alot of 'i just got a pre' and 'i love my pre' tweets also...

but today I just did a twitter search for "Palm Pre" and it was all cool stuff about Angry Birds apps and Overclocking!!...hardly anything was negative I was blown away!...its taking awhile but maybe we are starting to turn the corner here!

check the tweets I copy/pasted them:

DownSquad: Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet
2 minutes ago via HootSuite
Reply Retweet

bestbuystuff
Update: Palm Standard Battery for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre Reviews Hot New Release Palm Standard Battery for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre Reviews
2 minutes ago via web

alexbullo
Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet
3 minutes ago via dlvr.it

faredigi
_tw@ Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet: Filed under: Games, webOS Angry... Faredigitale Blog Archive Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet
4 minutes ago via twitterfeed

schmid7y
How do I get the nes emulator on my @palm #pre? #webos.
5 minutes ago via Yak

punchdotorg
I shoulda overclocked my palm pre months ago. Like a whole new device.
15 minutes ago via Tweed webOS
1 Retweet

sherryonline4u
@sherryonline4u Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet: Filed under: Games, ... Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet
17 minutes ago via twitterfeed

kotzbrocken
I woke up this a.m., and the first thing I did was decide to overclock my Palm Pre. Which I did while still in bed. True Story. Runs better.
18 minutes ago via TweetDeck

mobiletrendsinf
Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet Angry Birds arrives on webOS and Palm Pre, user productivity soon to plummet MobileTrends.info
20 minutes ago via tweetable on MobileTrends.info

JeremyMikell
A great afternoon hanging with a friend AND Angry Birds came out for #webOS & my #Palm Pre!!! Thank you @RovioMobile!!!!
20 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Crazy4Pre
Astraware announces first game releases for Palm webOS devices! - Gamasutra (Astraware announces first game releases for Palm webOS devices! – Gamasutra | Crazy for the Palm Pre) #Palm #Pre
21 minutes ago via WP to Twitter

corydzbinski
RT: @phoneplus Verizon Reportedly Kissing Palm Pre, Storm2 Goodbye. Verizon Reportedly Kissing Palm Pre, Storm2 Goodbye
22 minutes ago via API

Palm_Pre_Sale
Palm Pre Sale 3x Screen Protector Cover Film Shield For Palm Pre 9C 3x Screen Protector Cover Film Shield For Palm Pre 9C on eBay!
24 minutes ago via twitterfeed

confusedgeek
@precentral #palmcast #webos #pre. Do we know if 2.0 will work on the current pres? Has @palm said? Have we had an update lately.
25 minutes ago via Tweed webOS in reply to precentral

prehacks
How do I erase history on the palm pre?: I have the Palm Pre on Verizon and I was wondering how do I ... How do I erase history on the palm pre? - Palm Pre Hacks #palmpre #pre
26 minutes ago via twitterfeed

little_child
Probando otro cliente de Twitter para la Palm Pre.
28 minutes ago via API

TechnoChron
Incredibly popular mobile game Angry Birds is now available on WebOS—specifically on Palm Pre and Pre Plus devices… Ridiculously Addictive Angry Birds Game Now Available on WebOS
30 minutes ago via Google