1.    #1  
    ugh..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Did you try updating, or using a different network?
    Hah. I have this when trying to get Angry Birds. Running 1.4.5 so there's nothing to 'update'. I have no idea why. Now trying to WebOS Doctor to a lower WebOS version and then installing the OTA update to 1.4.5. I'll report back if that fixes things for me.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Did you try updating, or using a different network?
    I'm on verizon. i was showing my frustration that we cannot download pdk apps yet. and the stupid thing just keeps telling me to update.."if ONLY I COULD!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by callen10 View Post
    I'm on verizon. i was showing my frustration that we cannot download pdk apps yet. and the stupid thing just keeps telling me to update.."if ONLY I COULD!!!"
    If your on Verizon you do not have WebOS OS 1.4.5 thus you cannot load the new PDK apps. You will need to wait until Verizon releases the update for 1.4.5.?

So Sorry!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by callen10 View Post
    I feel you. Those of us using a Pixi on Sprint feel like we never got an update. Everything worth mentioning is for the Pre T.T
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    If your on Verizon you do not have WebOS OS 1.4.5 thus you cannot load the new PDK apps. You will need to wait until Verizon releases the update for 1.4.5.?

So Sorry!
    I think that's what they were saying... Verizon is apparently taking it's time as usual, waiting for everyone else to report the bugs, LOL. I wish the time was to fix it right, but it will still have issues. And no ETA, correct?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Those of us on AT&T are in the same boat, with no paddle!!

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.