1.    #1  
    My pre is soo slow since the update. I have Govnah on it and the max it goes to is 600 idk what to do
    did you update the kernel and guvna?
  3.    #3  
    how would i do that?
    open the preware catalog and look at the top where updates are listed...
    What kernal are you using. Check in preware for uberkernal. The max is 800mhz.
  6.    #6  
    eh not gonna use uber it messed my pre up bad last time
    so i guess i gotta deal
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    eh not gonna use uber it messed my pre up bad last time
    so i guess i gotta deal
    Based on this thread, I think that's the best decision for all parties involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    What kernal are you using. Check in preware for uberkernal. The max is 800mhz.
    Actually it can now go to 1ghz, but it isn't for the technically challenged fer sher.
    OP, maybe it needs Wheaties instead of Frosted Flakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    Based on this thread, I think that's the best decision for all parties involved.
    I just ****ed myself lol
    Since the 1.4.5 update, my Sprint Pre has been sluggish as well. I have Uber and Govnah @ 500/800, all updated and such. I restart every morning. Delete old pics, call history, etc. Nothing seems to work to make it the way it was before the update.

I haven't doctored... really don't want to. Is this the only option?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigedschukar View Post
    Since the 1.4.5 update, my Sprint Pre has been sluggish as well. I have Uber and Govnah @ 500/800, all updated and such. I restart every morning. Delete old pics, call history, etc. Nothing seems to work to make it the way it was before the update.

I haven't doctored... really don't want to. Is this the only option?
    What he said? I am thinking on doctoring too if thats what must be done.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html