Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Greetings fellow Pre users. I'm having issues streaming from one particular website, http://provisioning.streamtheworld.c.../KOZNAMAAC.pls , it pulls up and loads but when playing it sounds like its on fast forward and alvin and the chipmunks are are the radio station. i have the same issue when i try to pull up the radio station on Radio Time app. It's a basic pre i don't have any homebrew apps or anything like that on the phone. Just a few apps I downloaded from the app store. Any suggestions as to why it won't play normally?

Thanks in advance... and Go Big Red

Update: coworker has palm pixi fresh out of the box and link worked perfectly...
    Last edited by zachz; 08/24/2010 at 09:29 AM.
    Hi zachz,

Are you just going to that site via the browser? Or are you using an app like Dr Podder to pull the site?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I found the link on the radio station's website to stream and emailed the link to myself. go in to my email click the link and a media player pops up that says streaming at the top. No dr. pod on the phone. i do have the radio time app installed and when i find the radio station on there i have the same problem, stream sounds like its in fast forward/alvin. i'm listening to this link perfectly ok on my friends pixi
    I tried the link you gave and experienced the same issue. Very strange. Is this just a stream of the radio station's broadcast, or is it a podcast from there?

I couldn't get the link to work in Dr. Podder either. So if you can give me the name/location of the radio station we can always try to pull it up on RadioTime.. or if it is an actual podcast from that site - try another app to pull it.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i'm not too familar with podcasts. its 1620 the zone in omaha, nebraska. it's a live stream. are you on the pre or pixi? i'm listening to it fine on my friends palm pixi, odd...
    Using a Pre...

Ok, this is the strangest thing. I pulled their call letters from Google (KOZN) and used the free RadioTime app to search for those call letters. The app found the station instantly and I was able to click the live stream from there. BUT... I got the same issue - fast stream that sounded like it was in fast-forward. Not sure what the deal is with this one.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    DANG IT! same problem i am having! glad it's not just me tho... obviously it's something pre specific, maybe something to do with the radio station?
    I posted this question over in the Radio Hibiki forum for you. I'd suggest monitoring that thread for answers (they are very good at helping).

Here's the thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/operati...-hibiki-2.html