Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've even gone so far as to get my son addicted!
    Yep, I've got my three teens all on Pre's and Pixi's and they love them. In fact when my 15 yr old son saw the EVO's I brought home Sat. he called me a traitor. Then when the cat busted my screen he said it was Karma.

They love em for Facebook, SMS and surfing the web generally.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    when my 15 yr old son saw the EVO's I brought home Sat. he called me a traitor. Then when the cat busted my screen he said it was Karma.

I like your kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Yep, I've got my three teens all on Pre's and Pixi's and they love them. In fact when my 15 yr old son saw the EVO's I brought home Sat. he called me a traitor. Then when the cat busted my screen he said it was Karma.

They love em for Facebook, SMS and surfing the web generally.
    Your cat busted your screen? Can you imagine if your kid came to you with a broken Pre and told you "the cat busted it"? After you chewed him out for the obvious "cat ate my homework" story, you'd tell him how it shouldn't be where the cat/dog/etc could reach it. If he isn't old enough to take care of a smartphone, keep in his pocket, etc then he can just go back to a basic phone, and what's a pastor's kid talking about "karma" and on and on.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    The first step in solving addiction is recognition of the problem...

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Your cat busted your screen? Can you imagine if your kid came to you with a broken Pre and told you "the cat busted it"? After you chewed him out for the obvious "cat ate my homework" story, you'd tell him how it shouldn't be where the cat/dog/etc could reach it. If he isn't old enough to take care of a smartphone, keep in his pocket, etc then he can just go back to a basic phone, and what's a pastor's kid talking about "karma" and on and on.

Yeah, and the kids all saw it happen. Two playful swats and it was off the counter and hitting the tile floor.

And.... we do have a cat that chews and tears up paper, so the cat/homework thing isn't too farfetched.

But the question about Karma? Doesn't everybody watch "My Name is Earl"? DUH!!! LOL
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Honestly, this sounds like a crazy joke.
    My thoughts exactly.

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12